Keto Sheet Pan Burgers with Bacon & Jalapeño
A Keto sheet pan burger recipe that is easy to make and loaded with bold flavors. You’ll want to make this one over and over again! Atkins, low carb, Keto, gluten free, nut free.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
For the burger patties:
- 24 ounces ground beef (80/20 chuck is best)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (reduce to 3/4 tsp if using table salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
For the toppings:
- 6 slices raw bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices of onion (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and sliced into rings
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman’s or Dukes for store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol sweetener (I use Swerve)
Serve over iceberg lettuce with dill pickle chips if desired
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a medium bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Form into 4 patties of about equal size and place on a large baking sheet.
- Place the bacon, onion rings, and jalapeño slices on the same baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha, Worcestershire sauce, and sweetener and stir well until smooth. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven after 18 minutes and place one slice of cheese on each burger patty.
- Set oven to broil on high.
- Return pan to the oven and broil for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Build each burger with 1 patty, 3 pieces of bacon, 1 slice onion, desired amount of jalapeños and a generous drizzle of sauce (shown with optional lettuce and pickles.)
- Serve warm.
*Net carbs = 4g per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 burger as shown
- Calories: 608
- Fat: 46g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 42g
Keywords: burgers, sheet pan meals, keto, low carb, Atkins, ketogenic, beef, dinner