Keto Sheet Pan Curried Chicken – SCKC
An easy and delicious keto sheet pan curried chicken recipe that includes sweet and toasty cauliflower with a hint of spice. SCKC, Whole 30, Paleo, Dairy free
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: SCKC recipes
- Method: sheet pan dinners
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and rub it all over the chicken thighs.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs on a large baking sheet.
- Combine the cauliflower, jalapeño, coconut milk ,olive oil, and remaining spice mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread out the cauliflower mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with optional fresh cilantro.
Net carbs per serving = 5g
- Serving Size: 1 piece chicken, 1/2 cup cauliflower
- Calories: 441
- Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 27g
Keywords: sheet pan dinners, SCKC, Squeaky Clean Keto, Curry, Chicken, Cauliflower, Spicy, Keto, Whole 30, Dairy free