Bright, fresh flavors make this easy keto spaghetti squash primavera perfect for busy weeknight dinners! Healthy and delicious! Low carb, gluten free, Atkins.
- 4 slices raw bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan and cook the bacon in it for about 3 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and tomatoes and cook for 3 – 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes are starting to pop.
- Stir in the scallions, parsley and lemon zest and remove from the heat.
- Fold in the spaghetti squash and parmesan cheese until well distributed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with more parsley and parmesan if desired.
- Category: Keto Primavera Recipe
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 7g net
- Protein: 7g