This easy Keto Strawberry Crumble can be made with or without rhubarb, depending on availability and preference. Hooray for a low carb dessert that makes the most of summer berries and is ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1/2 recipe keto lemon shortbread cookie dough (bake or freeze the rest for cookies)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the sliced strawberries, sweetener, and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl and stir to coat.
- Divide the mixture (about 1/2 cup per portion) between 4 medium sized ramekins or oven proof bowls.
- Divide the lemon shortbread dough into 4 portions (about 1/4 cup each) and crumble into pea sized pieces over the top of the strawberries.
- Place the ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove and cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 6g.
- Category: Keto Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 crumble
- Calories: 264
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Keto Strawberry Crumble, Keto Fruit Crumble, Low Carb Crumble