A creamy and refreshing Keto Strawberry Jello Salad that’s perfect for your next summer picnic or BBQ! Low carb and Atkins diet friendly!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, unsweetened
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 cup 4% fat large curd cottage cheese
- 1 box (.6 ounces) sugar free strawberry jello
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, plus more for garnish if desired
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold in the mascarpone cheese until fully incorporated.
- Gently stir in the cottage cheese and powdered sugar free jello, and mix well.
- Fold in the walnuts, coconut, and strawberries.
- Spoon into a mold if desired (otherwise use the bowl it’s already in) and chill for four hours before serving.
- To unmold, dip the container in hot water for about 20 seconds (longer if necessary) and then flip over onto a serving dish.
- Garnish with additional strawberries (not included in nutrition info) if desired.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.
Total net carbs = 4g
(optional strawberry garnish not included)
- Category: keto desserts
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: salad, jello, keto, strawberry