This luscious, spicy Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup has all of the flavors found in classic buffalo wings. It’s highly addicting so consider yourself warned. Good thing it’s so easy to make and low carb – you’ll be enjoying this one all winter long!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce see example
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup Half and Half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, hot sauce, chicken stock, and Half and Half in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and cook until hot but don’t let it come to a boil.
- Just before serving add the shredded chicken, celery and blue cheese if using.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Category: Keto Soup Recipes
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Approximately 1 cup
- Calories: 406
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 5g net
- Protein: 29g