This low carb and gluten free pumpkin bread stuffing / dressing is flavored with sausage, sage and feta cheese! The perfect side dish to turkey or any roasted bird! Keto, Atkins and Paleo friendly.
- Toast the pumpkin bread cubes in a 350 degree (F) preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium saute pan, cook the sausage and onions together until the onions are soft and the sausage is fully cooked (about 5 minutes.)
- Pour off 1/4 cup of the liquid from the pan.
- Add the broth, butter and Bell’s seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and gently stir in the bread cubes, feta and parsley.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 375 degrees (F) for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and slightly crunchy.
- Serve warm within one hour of baking.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 288 calories, 25g fat, 3.5g net carbs, 11g protein
- Category: Low Carb Side Dish Recipe
- Cuisine: American