Moroccan Roasted Green Beans – Low Carb & Gluten Free
Give boring green beans another chance with these delicious Moroccan Spiced Roasted Green Beans! Keto, Atkins, Paleo and Whole 30 approved!
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Low carb side dish recipe
- Cuisine: North African
- 6 cups raw green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Ras el Hanout seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Toss the green beans, olive oil and seasonings together and spread out on a large cookie sheet or roasting pan.
- Roast at 400 degrees (F) for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir.
- Return to the oven and roast an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm or chilled.
Approx nutrition info per cup: 73 calories, 5g fat, 4g net carbs, 2g protein