This keto raspberry cheesecake is not only luscious and creamy, it’s super easy to make! The filling is no bake and loaded with raspberries and bright lemon flavor! Low carb, Atkins, Gluten Free.
- 3 cups (180g) desiccated coconut unsweetened
- ¼ cup (54g) erythritol (or other granular sweetener)
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup (57g) melted butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon (5g) coconut oil
- 3 x 8oz (670g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (108g) erythritol (or other granular sweetener)
- 1 cup (120g) whipping/heavy cream
- 6oz (165g) raspberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6oz Raspberries
- Gently apply the coconut oil to the inside of a springform cake tin. Line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the desiccated coconut, butter, egg whites and sweetener together.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake tin and with clean wet hands, press the coconut mixture around the sides and bottom until the whole tin is covered.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly golden and firm.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the sweetener, lemon zest and juice
- In another bowl whip the cream into stiff peaks, then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the raspberries and gently stir, being careful not to break them up too much.
- Spoon the filling into the coconut case and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with raspberries, slice, eat and enjoy!
- Category: Low Carb Dessert
- Serving Size: 1/12 cake
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 4g net
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g