This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake with Coconut Macaroon Crust is brought to you by Angela from Divalicious Recipes for our IBIH guest post this week! I love everything about this gorgeous keto cheesecake – that golden coconut crust and creamy luscious filling are calling my name! As soon as I can score some fresh raspberries here in Belize I’m all over this one!!! Thanks Angela!!!
What a delight it was to receive an invite from Mellissa to share a recipe with you all! As well as constantly drooling over her low carb recipes and tempting photos, I was delighted to see that she had joined us island girls when she moved to Belize as I too, live on an island.
I am currently living in Aruba but will be moving to the British Virgin Islands soon. We may have beautiful beaches and sunsets, but sourcing low carb ingredients can be a challenge and involve a long drive around the island. With a few choice words at the prices too!
I created DivaliciousRecipes.com back in 2011 when I lived in Dubai and had started to follow a healthier low carb lifestyle, to combat the life of excess we had been partaking in. My obsession with cauliflower and coconut flour might need professional help and therapy, but I thoroughly enjoy trying to recreate a healthier low carb recipe as an alternative to high carb and sugar laden junk food.
This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake with a Coconut Macaroon Crust is a great centre piece and is very easy to make too. There is nothing better than a keto cheesecake recipe that looks like you made an effort, but in reality, did not break you out in a sweat!
Desiccated coconut makes a perfect low carb crust for this keto cheesecake, as well as a great flavour combination along with the lemon and raspberries.
I’ve made this keto raspberry cheesecake with blueberries too, but strawberries would be just as delicious if you don’t have raspberries to hand.
Gently apply the coconut oil to the inside of a springform cake tin. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees. In a bowl, mix the desiccated coconut, butter, egg whites and sweetener together.
Spoon the mixture into the cake tin and with clean wet hands, press the coconut mixture around the sides and bottom until the whole tin is covered. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly golden and firm. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
For the filling, beat the cream cheese until soft and then stir in the sweetener (I prefer erythritol but will use xylitol if it’s in the shops), lemon zest and juice. In another bowl whip the cream into stiff peaks, then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the raspberries and gently stir, being careful not to break them up too much. Spoon the filling into the coconut case and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the springform tin carefully and decorate your keto cheesecake with raspberries – slice, eat and enjoy!
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake with Coconut Crust
This keto raspberry cheesecake is not only luscious and creamy, it’s super easy to make! The filling is no bake and loaded with raspberries and bright lemon flavor! Low carb, Atkins, Gluten Free.
- Yield: 12 servings
- Category: Low Carb Dessert
- 3 cups (180g) desiccated coconut unsweetened
- ¼ cup (54g) erythritol (or other granular sweetener)
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup (57g) melted butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon (5g) coconut oil
- 3 x 8oz (670g) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (108g) erythritol (or other granular sweetener)
- 1 cup (120g) whipping/heavy cream
- 6oz (165g) raspberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6oz Raspberries
- Gently apply the coconut oil to the inside of a springform cake tin. Line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the desiccated coconut, butter, egg whites and sweetener together.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake tin and with clean wet hands, press the coconut mixture around the sides and bottom until the whole tin is covered.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly golden and firm.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the sweetener, lemon zest and juice
- In another bowl whip the cream into stiff peaks, then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the raspberries and gently stir, being careful not to break them up too much.
- Spoon the filling into the coconut case and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with raspberries, slice, eat and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/12 cake
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 4g net
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Thanks again Angela! From one island girl to another, you really outdid yourself with this one! This no bake keto cheesecake is definitely getting made at our house ASAP!
More about Angela…
Angela is a low carb & gluten free food blogger, lover of animals, wine and the beach. She is a seasoned expat and is currently living in Aruba with the husband, 3 cats and 3 dogs. She is obsessed with cauliflower and coconut flour, and probably needs a support group for this. Divalicious Recipes is because she can be a little bit of a diva and her cooking is delicious!
Hang out with Angela and her Peeps on Social Media!
Other Divalicious Recipes you should check out…
Buy Angela’s Ebooks!
Had a little too much fun and need to drop some pounds? Get started today with my FREE low carb and keto menu plans and lose the weight for good!
Can’t get enough delicious low carb recipes? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!