These super tasty nut free keto chocolate chip cookies are perfect to keep in the freezer for snacking emergencies! Grain free, dairy free, gluten free, low carb and Atkins friendly.
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon konjac flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces coarsely chopped Lindt 90% dark chocolate (or sugar free chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the sunflower seed butter, eggs, coconut flour, vanilla, sweetener, coconut, konjac flour (if using) and kosher salt in a medium-sized bowl and mix with a spoon until blended and a stiff dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks or chips until well incorporated.
- Form into fifteen 1 1/2 balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass (they won’t spread on their own.)
- Bake for 16 minutes or until golden brown and only slightly soft in the center.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 30 minutes to let them firm up.
- Sprinkle with additional flakes of salt if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Net carbs per cookie = 2 grams
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 167
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 6g