This easy and versatile keto roasted red pepper sauce can be made in just minutes and makes a delicious low carb sauce or dressing. Squeaky Clean Keto & Whole 30 friendly, it can easily be made vegan too.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (replace with chopped avocado for vegan)
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Do not freeze.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 1g.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Keto Condiments
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: roasted red pepper sauce, keto roasted red pepper sauce, roasted red pepper dressing