A Keto sausage crusted quiche recipe that is perfect to eat at home or take on the road! Customize with your favorite veggies, herbs and cheeses!
- 12 oz raw Pork Sausage Roll
- 5 slices eggplant, peeled (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Press the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ casserole dish or pie plate.
- Lay the slices of eggplant across the bottom.
- Top with the halved cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley.
- Combine the eggs, heavy whipping cream, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk until blended.
- Gently pour over the ingredients in the pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree (F) oven for about 40 minutes or until firm in the center and the sausage is fully cooked.
- Serve at any temperature.
To make this in muffin tins, use the large sized tins and bake until the center is firm.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the batch (square, wedge, or two muffin c
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 17g