This Keto Sausage Crusted Quiche is the perfect way to enjoy a make ahead keto breakfast on the go! This Keto quiche is easy to make, reheats well, and is hearty enough to keep you full for hours!
This delicious Keto Sausage Crusted Quiche is fantastic at home, for brunches, or on your commute to work, school, or the gym in the morning. It’s delicious at any temperature and reheats well if you prefer it hot.
Did I mention that this Keto quiche recipe was also super easy to make? Simply take your (thawed) raw sausage and press it into a pan or pie plate. Then add some veggies and fresh herbs (I used eggplant slices, cherry tomatoes, and parsley for this recipe, but you can sub in your favorites.)
Mix up your eggs, cream, and cheese (I used grate Parmesan in this recipe) and pour it gently into the pan.
Bake until firm and you’re ready to serve!
This Keto Sausage Crusted Quiche can also be made in muffin tins to make it even more portable and easier to portion out!
Keto Sausage Crusted Quiche – Low Carb & Gluten Free
A Keto sausage crusted quiche recipe that is perfect to eat at home or take on the road! Customize with your favorite veggies, herbs and cheeses!
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Keto Breakfast Recipe
- 12 oz raw Pork Sausage Roll
- 5 slices eggplant, peeled (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Press the sausage along the bottom and sides of an 8″ casserole dish or pie plate.
- Lay the slices of eggplant across the bottom.
- Top with the halved cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley.
- Combine the eggs, heavy whipping cream, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk until blended.
- Gently pour over the ingredients in the pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree (F) oven for about 40 minutes or until firm in the center and the sausage is fully cooked.
- Serve at any temperature.
To make this in muffin tins, use the large sized tins and bake until the center is firm.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the batch (square, wedge, or two muffin c
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 17g
Had a little too much fun and need to drop some pounds? Get started today with my FREE low carb and keto menu plans and lose the weight for good!
Can’t get enough delicious low carb recipes? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!