This Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is easy to make and eat – perfect for back to school!
- 12 oz. raw breakfast sausage
- 10 oz pkg of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Break up the raw sausage into small pieces and place it in a medium bowl.
- Squeeze any remaining liquid out of the spinach, and break it up into the same bowl as the sausage.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the mixture and toss lightly until combined.
- Lightly spread the mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13×9 casserole dish or 18 greased muffin cups.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat the eggs, cream, almond milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together until fully combined.
- Gently pour into the pan or muffin cups until about 3/4 the way full.
- Bake at 375 degrees (F) for 50 minutes (for the casserole) or (30 minutes) for the muffin cups – or until fully set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Approximate nutrition information per serving:
Per muffin: 137 calories, 10g fat, 1g net carbs, 8g protein
Per square: 206 calories, 16g fat, 1.4g net carbs, 12g protein
- Category: Keto Breakfast Recipe
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g net
- Protein: 8g