This Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is super easy to throw together and reheats well all week long. It’s even delicious cold, making it perfect for back to school or for a quick low carb meal on the go between work and the gym!
This super easy Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is comforting to eat and simple to make. You’re basically throwing everything together and baking it until set. The subtle, herby flavor of the sausage pairs nicely with the salty feta and earthy spinach. You can bake this as a keto casserole to cut into slices for a crowd, or in muffin tins for a more portable breakfast or snack.
I made both styles this time, and threw the muffins in the freezer where they will keep for up to a month. Now I can just pop them out and nuke them for 30 seconds when I’m in a hurry and need something I can eat quickly.
Mr. Hungry and I both love this Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata recipe and I hope that you will too!
This Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is easy to make and eat – perfect for back to school!
- 12 oz. raw breakfast sausage
- 10 oz pkg of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Break up the raw sausage into small pieces and place it in a medium bowl.
- Squeeze any remaining liquid out of the spinach, and break it up into the same bowl as the sausage.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the mixture and toss lightly until combined.
- Lightly spread the mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13×9 casserole dish or 18 greased muffin cups.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat the eggs, cream, almond milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together until fully combined.
- Gently pour into the pan or muffin cups until about 3/4 the way full.
- Bake at 375 degrees (F) for 50 minutes (for the casserole) or (30 minutes) for the muffin cups – or until fully set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Approximate nutrition information per serving:
Per muffin: 137 calories, 10g fat, 1g net carbs, 8g protein
Per square: 206 calories, 16g fat, 1.4g net carbs, 12g protein
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g net
- Protein: 8g
Can’t get enough delicious low carb recipes? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!