These smoky tuna pickle boats are the perfect keto friendly after school snack, or they even make a great low carb lunch on the go option – no fork required! Not a fan of pickles? You can use small cucumbers instead!
- 2 six oz cans (or pouches) albacore tuna
- 1 six oz can (or pouch) smoked tuna
- 1/3 cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dehydrated onion flakes (or 1/2 tsp onion powder)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 large whole dill pickles
- Combine all of the ingredients except the pickles in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cut the pickles in half and gently scoop out the seeds from the middle.
- Spoon about 3 Tbsp (give or take) of the tuna salad into each pickle half.
- Chill and serve.
- Category: Low Carb Appetizer or Snack Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pickle boat
- Calories: 118
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 11