- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 oz Dubliner or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- (H & H or milk if not low carb)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Puree.
- Pour into a medium saucepan and simmer for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. If you want a richer flavor you can add another Tablespoon of butter right before serving. Told you it was easy!
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Vegetables