Crispy on the outside, creamy and fluffy on the inside – these delicious Keto Crab Rangoons are everything you’ve been missing from your fave Chinese takeout place! Low carb and gluten free!
- Pour oil into a large saucepan to a depth of about 2 inches.
- Heat over medium-high heat until about 375 degrees, or hot enough for a tiny piece of bread or dough to sizzle and bubble immediately when dropped into it. This will take about 5-7 minutes – once it’s hot you can turn it to low to maintain the heat until you’re ready to start frying.
- While the oil is heating, combine the cream cheese, crab, onions, fish sauce, and erythritol in a small bowl and mix well.
- Divide the Easy Keto Dough into 18 balls of about 1 inch in size.
- Press one of the balls into a circle about 3 inches around, and place about a tablespoon of filling on one half of the circle.
- Fold the “naked” half over the filling, and press all the way around to seal the filling inside the dough completely so it won’t leak out during cooking.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Fry them about 3 at a time for 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown and puffed.
- Remove from the hot oil and place on a wire rack or paper towel-lined plate to drain and cool slightly.
- Serve hot.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in the oven for 10 minutes at 400, or in the microwave uncovered for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
Approximate net carbs per 3 Rangoons = 5g
- Serving Size: 3 Rangoons
- Calories: 488
- Fat: 36g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: keto crab Rangoons, low carb crab Rangoons, keto appetizers