This Keto Stromboli is loaded with chewy, meaty, cheesy goodness! Perfect for meal prepping, delicious hot or cold, there is no end to the list of reasons that you need to make this low carb stuffed bread STAT.
- 1 batch Easy Keto Dough
- 3 ounces sliced cappicola or prosciutto
- 3 ounces sliced salami or pepperoni
- 3/4 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Press the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper into a 12 x 15 inch rectangle.
- Spread the slices of cappicola and prosciutto over the two thirds of the surface (see photo in grid above.)
- Combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato paste, oregano, red pepper flakes and garlic powder in a medium sized bowl. Stir well until combined.
- Spoon filling over the meat in a line across the bottom half of the rectangle, about 2/3 of the way down – going from end to end horizontally.
- Carefully roll the Stromboli up from the bottom about 1/3 of the way and press down firmly, then roll one more time to create a rectangle of about 4 inches wide and 15 inches high.
- Press down so it’s of uniform thickness all the way across, but not too firmly so as to squeeze out the filling.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with coarse salt and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly puffed.
- Cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Approximate net carbs per slice = 5g.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Keto Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1/6th Stromboli
- Calories: 482
- Fat: 40g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: Keto Stromboli, keto stuffed bread, low carb stuffed bread