This Keto Summer Squash Salad is a delicious and easy low carb chopped salad using yellow summer squash, herbs, feta, walnuts, and a tasty lemon dressing.
- 4 cups chopped summer squash
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped or crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 batch keto lemon dressing
- Place the chopped squash, parsley, feta cheese, walnuts in a large bowl.
- Pour in the lemon dressing.
- Mix with a large spoon to coat everything in the dressing, but be careful not to over mix or the cheese will disintegrate.
- Serve directly from the bowl or on a platter as shown.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 4g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Keto salads
- Method: chopping
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: Keto Summer Squash Salad, Yellow squash salad, low carb squash salad