Good morning Peeps and happy Saturday! Welcome to another installment of my “best of” series where I scour the interwebs for the best low carb and/or Paleo recipes in a given cuisine.
Many of my fellow bloggers seem to love Thai food as much as I do, so I had plenty of low carb Thai recipes to choose from when I hit Pinterest to see what was out there! You will find lots of curries (of course) and some truly creative takes on the beloved Pad Thai recipe, replacing the traditional noodles with all sorts of delicious low carb alternatives!
Some of these recipes require a spiralizer to make the noodles out of zucchini – if you don’t yet have one, this is the one I purchased from Amazon for about $30 and I LOVE it! Durable and easy to use, it can make noodles out of almost anything!
Now not all of these blogs are strictly low carb or Paleo, so you will find that a few of these recipes call for small amounts of sugar, brown sugar or in some cases honey (fine of you’re Paleo.) If you’re on a low carb or keto diet, simply substitute the above with the carb free sugar substitute of your choice to keep these recipes low carb. If they call for rice, you can use cauliflower rice or Miracle Rice as a low carb substitute.
If you’re avoiding soy and wheat, you can replace traditional soy sauce with liquid aminos or coconut aminos. For a low carb and Paleo friendly fish sauce, I recommend the Red Boat Fish Sauce for truly superior flavor and no added sugar.
If I missed your favorite Low Carb Thai Recipes, please feel free to leave a link to it in the comments! Enjoy!!!
2. Thai Peanut Grilled Chicken – All Day I Dream About Food
3. Pad Thai Salad – The Londoner
4. Thai Coconut Ribs – The Midnight Baker
5. Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce – Joyful Healthy Eats
6. Green Tomato Chutney – IBIH
7. Thai Red Curry Lime Wings – The Woks of Life
8. Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
9. Thai Green Curry Turkey Meatballs – IBIH
11. Thai Inspired Ground Turkey Stir Fry – Kalyn’s Kitchen
12. Coconut Lime Cauliflower Rice – IBIH
13. Thai Coconut Soup with Shrimp or Chicken – The Nourished Caveman
14. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken and Tangy Peanut Sauce – Kitchen Confidante
15. Sesame Lime Chicken Kebabs with Spicy Peanut Sauce – Joyful Healthy Eats
16. Thai Style Roasted Cauliflower Steaks – So Let’s Hang Out
17. Coconut Noodle Pad Thai – IBIH
18. Thai Fish Cakes with Spicy Mayo – All Day I Dream About Food
19. Zucchini Pad Thai – White on Rice Couple
20. Chicken with Cilantro and Thai Red Curry Sauce – Kalyn’s Kitchen
New to IBIH and like what you see? Be sure to subscribe via Email to get updates whenever I post a new recipe! You can also hang out with us in the IBIH Community Forums and on the IBIH Facebook page where I post daily Amazon freebies and other fun stuff!
Finally, I’ve got lots of great low carb and gluten free e-cookbooks out, and I’m currently running a special where you can get all five of them (over 150 recipes) for just $19.99! Get more information over on the Cookbooks page!