A super simple, but tasty, low carb, dairy free, keto egg salad recipe.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lite salt (for potassium)
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place the eggs gently in a medium saucepan.
- Add cold water until the eggs are covered by about an inch.
- Bring to a boil and cook for ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Peel the eggs under cold running water.
- Add the eggs to a food processor or magic bullet and pulse until chopped.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Category: keto recipes
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 222
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Keto egg salad, easy egg salad, low carb egg salad