- 2 cups cheesy cauliflower puree
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion, green only
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Steam or microwave the cabbage for a few minutes until softened.
- Mix the cabbage with the cauliflower puree and scallions, season with salt and pepper. Place in an oven proof bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees (F) or until heated through and bubbling.
- Serve with optional pat of butter and chopped bacon on top. Truly satisfying (and if you are low carbing, totally legal) comfort food!
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: English