These nut free Keto Jalapeño & Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins are oh so cheesy and delicious! Perfect alongside your bacon and eggs for breakfast, or as a side to your favorite keto soup or chili – these low carb cheddar muffins are going to be a hit any time of day!
I made these low carb cauliflower muffins last week and have been super excited to post about them ever since! Over the course of 2 days, I pretty much only ate these keto jalapeño & cheddar cauliflower muffins, and was happy to do it.
In fact, I was super disappointed when they were all gone, and no I did NOT offer to share with anyone else in the family! 😂
These keto jalapeño & cheddar cauliflower muffins don’t really have a bready texture like a muffin, but I wasn’t sure what else to call them. They are cheesy and hearty and taste amazing!
Firm and chewy if you eat them cold, these keto jalapeño & cheddar cauliflower muffins get all soft and cheesy/gooey in the center when you heat them up slightly in the microwave.
Keto Jalapeno & Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins
These Keto Jalapeño & Cheddar Muffins are cheesy and delicious, with no discernible cauliflower flavor! Low carb, gluten free, nut free, and Atkins friendly – even the kids will love them!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Category: keto muffins
- 2 cups riced, raw cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the cauliflower, jalapeno, eggs, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Add the grated cheeses and mix well.
- Stir in the onion flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, baking powder and coconut flour until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn off the oven and leave the muffins inside for one hour to firm up.
- Remove and serve warm or cold.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 2g net
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: keto, low carb, tex Mex, Atkins, gluten free, nut free, grain free, muffins, bread, cauliflower