These decadent Keto Butter Rum Blondies are perfectly chewy and loaded with walnuts. Lightly sweet, richly buttery, and with a subtle hint of rum, these are the best low carb blondies I’ve ever had!
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar alternative (I used Lakanto Golden)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon rum extract
1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT FOR THE NUTS, in a large bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined – don’t over mix or they will be tough.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Line a 9 x 9 square pan with parchment paper (this really helps get them out easily.)
- Spoon the batter into the pan and spread evenly to the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Approximate net carbs per blondie = 3g.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Keto desserts
- Method: baking
- Serving Size: 3 x 3 square
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Best keto blondies, low carb blondies, keto bars