When you’re on a low carb diet, stuffing (or dressing depending on where you grew up) is something you just assume you have to give up – along with other starchy side dishes that usually accompany a great roasted turkey.
In reality though, just like there are great low carb alternatives to mashed potatoes, there are also ways to make a delicious and satisfying low carb stuffing or dressing! Some of them use hearty veggies like cauliflower in place of the bread, while others use low carb bread substitutes for a totally legit stuffing flavor and texture.
I’ve put together a list of the 10 best low carb stuffing recipes – some of my favorites from the blog, many that I’ve tried myself, and a few that look promising and/or have great feedback in the comments section!
Stuffing lovers rejoice!!!
10 Best Low Carb Stuffing Recipes
1. Low Carb Pumpkin Bread, Feta & Sausage Stuffing – I Breathe I’m Hungry
2. Low Carb & Paleo Cornbread Stuffing – Keto Adapted
3. Low Carb Cheddar Beer Bread and Sausage Stuffing – All Day I Dream About Food
4. Low Carb & Paleo Pecan Stuffing – Simply So Healthy
5. Healthy Baked Stuffing – Wonderfully Made & Dearly Loved
6. Low Carb Cauliflower & Walnut Turkey Stuffing – I Breathe I’m Hungry
7. Low Carb Stuffing with Bacon – Keto Adapted
8. Low Carb Traditional Soul Bread Stuffing – All Day I Dream About Food
9. Low Carb Jicama-Eggplant Stuffing – Buttoni’s Low Carb Recipes
10. Low Carb Cauliflower Rice Stuffing – The Healthy Maven
With all of these great low carb stuffing options to complement your next turkey dinner, you are on your way to keeping it low carb and guilt free!
Here are a few bonus recommendations for other delicious low carb side dishes and desserts to round out your meal:
Can’t get enough low carb recipes???? Download all five of my e-cookbooks (over 150 delicious low carb recipes) for just $19.99 for a limited time!