These delicious low carb cream cheese pancakes taste like skinny fried cheesecakes! They can also be made without sweetener and rolled to make delicious keto wraps!
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp granulated sugar substitute (IBIH recommends)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth.
- Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or pam spray.
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.
Your net carbs may vary depending on the brand of cream cheese you use. Look for a brand of cream cheese that only has 1g carbs per ounce.
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for sweeteners, flours, etc. you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
- Category: Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 pancakes
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
- Protein: 17g
Keywords: cream cheese pancakes, keto pancakes, keto crepes, low carb crepes, low carb pancakes, breakfast, pancakes, keto, Atkins, low carb, gluten free