These baked Keto Peanut Chicken Tenders have a chili lime flavor profile that makes them a little more sophisticated and adult-friendly than your average chicken tender. Low carb, gluten free, and dairy free, this is an easy keto chicken dinner that you can have on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Keto Chicken Peanut Tenders – we are here for you and your tender, tangy, spicy, peanut-ty perfection. Let’s do this.
Are you with me????
We are throwing peanuts and spices in a food processor or magic bullet.
We are whirring them up into coarse crumbs.
We are coating our keto chicken tenders in a chili lime mayonnaise and then rolling them in said peanut crumbs.
We are baking for 20 minutes.
The longest 20 minutes of your chicken tender loving adult life….
We are dipping and eating and wishing we doubled this chili lime peanut chicken tenders recipe like Mellissa told us to. (seriously though, do it because these keto peanut chicken tenders even taste amazing straight outta your refrigerator at 2am. True story.)
Can it really be that easy? Yes, yes it can!
Delicious on their own, these low carb Asian-inspired chicken tenders are even more tasty when dunked liberally in this salty-sweet-sesame sauce – which can be whisked up in 2 minutes while you’re waiting for the chicken to finish cooking.
Perfect for keto meal prep, you can make these keto peanut chicken tenders in large batches and eat them all week with salads or served with some coconut lime cauliflower rice. These freeze really well too, so you can always have some on hand for quick weeknight meals or lunches.
If you don’t want to deal with chicken tenders, you can use boneless thighs or chicken breasts, then just slice and serve. You’ll need to cook larger pieces longer than the 20 minutes called for, so use a meat thermometer to be sure they are done in the middle for best results.
Keto Peanut Chicken Tender Recipe Notes:
The recipe card shows the nutrition info for the keto peanut chicken tenders alone. I’m providing the nutrition info for the dipping sauce separately in the notes section below the recipe. That way if you choose to have the tenders alone or with a different sauce you won’t have to recalculate it.
You can easily substitute almonds or pecans if someone in your tribe has a peanut allergy.
Keto Peanut Chicken Tenders – Low Carb
These baked Keto Peanut Chicken Tenders have a chili lime flavor profile that makes them a little more sophisticated and adult-friendly than your average chicken tender. Low carb and gluten free, this is an easy keto chicken dinner that you can have on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Keto Dinner Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Asian
For the chicken tenders:
- 1 lb raw chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
For the dipping sauce:
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
To make the chicken tenders:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the peanuts, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small blender or food processor.
- Pulse until the consistency of coarse crumbs.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ginger, sriracha and lime zest in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the chicken tenders and stir to completely coat in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Place the peanut coating on a large plate. Roll the chicken tenders one by one in the peanut coating, and then place on an oiled sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tenders are golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
To make the dipping sauce:
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Serve with the cooked chicken tenders.
Net carbs per serving chicken tenders = 2g.
Dipping Sauce nutrition info is 99 calories, 11g fat, 1g net carbs, 0g protein per 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Serving Size: 6 ounces or 1/4 batch
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Tenders, Baked Chicken Tenders, Peanut Chicken Tenders